Guide to the Secretary of State Literacy Effort
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Guide to the Secretary of State Literacy Effort (2012, October)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Guide to the Secretary of State Literacy Effort (LDL816LiteracyGuideweb.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois State Librarys Literacy Office addresses the educational needs of adult learners and families through adult volunteer, family and workplace literacy projects.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 S. Second St.
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 15 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:11:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- LDL816LiteracyGuideweb.pdf - checksum='1799353836' byte count= '945655'