Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Women and Minorities in the Illinois Labor Force: 2013 Annual Report [March]
Access this Publication
This publication is not available online. For access, please contact your local public library or contact the publishing agency directly.
850 E. Madison
Document Descriptive Information
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 800-244-5631
- contactState: IL
- dateCreated: 03 27 2013
- dateLastModified: 03 27 2013
- description: In response to the Progress of Women and Minorities in the Workforce Act (PA 87-0405), this report provides an annual update on the employment progress of women and minorities in the Illinois workforce. This report tracks the status of women and minorities in the state's labor force based on the most currently available data.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Employment Security
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2013