Federal Cuts Force IDES to Close Seven Offices March 1
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Federal Cuts Force IDES to Close Seven Offices March 1 (2013, February 26) [170**13]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Federal Cuts Force IDES to Close Seven Offices March 1 (022613IDESseven_office_closings_reminder.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Mounting federal budget reductions require the Illinois Department of Employment Security to close seven offices effective March 1, the IDES said today.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 26 2013
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 26 2013
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 022613IDESseven_office_closings_reminder.doc - checksum='3838158250' byte count= '323072'