Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Temporary Lane Closures in Lake County
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: July 30, 2012 Guy Tridgell 312.814.4693 Josh Kauffman 217.558.0517 Temporary Lane Closures in Lake County LAKE COUNTY The Illinois Department of Transportation announced that the first two of nine pavement patching projects in Lake County are scheduled to begin, weather permitting, on Wednesday, Aug. 1. The two locations are Illinois between Deep Lake Road to Illinois in Antioch and U.S. from the Wisconsin State Line to Washington Street near Third Lake. The remaining locations are Illinois from Illinois to U.S. 12/Illinois near Hainesville, Illinois from U.S. to U.S. 12/Illinois near Volo, Illinois from Illinois to Illinois near Libertyville, U.S. from Allanson Road to Illinois in Mundelein, Illinois from Illinois to U.S. near Long Grove, U.S. from Ela Road to Lake-Cook Road in Lake Zurich and U.S. (Northwest Highway) from Hart Road to Lake-Cook Road near Barrington. The improvements consist of intermittent pavement repairs at each location for severa
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:04:17 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20130312095942_73012LakePavementPatching.pdf - checksum='1429584647' byte count= '64938'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 06 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 30 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation announced that the first two of nine pavement patching projects in Lake County are scheduled to begin, weather permitting, on Wednesday, Aug. 1.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D1/7%2030%2012%20Lake%20Pavement%20Patching.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Transportation
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012