I-74 lane restriction at the IL 5 (John Deere Road) overpass
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
I-74 lane restriction at the IL 5 (John Deere Road) overpass (2012)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation announces today that weather permitting, I-74 will be restricted to one lane in each direction at the IL 5 (John Deere Road) overpass on Tuesday, September 4, 2012, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The lane closures are necessary due to the construction work on the overhead bridges. Civil Constructors began repairs on structures on July 16th. The $1.1 million project is scheduled to be completed by mid-September.
Dept. of Transportation
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 30 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 30 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:03:57 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20130312095955_Nr52-12.pdf - checksum='3083808879' byte count= '69110'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D2/Nr52-12.pdf