Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Saturday Morning Lane Closures on Outbound I-290
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: August 2, 2012 Guy Tridgell 312.814.4693 Josh Kauffman 217.558.0517 Saturday Morning Lane Closures on Outbound I-290 MAYWOOD The Illinois Department of Transportation announced that pavement milling and patching repairs to outbound Interstate (Eisenhower Expressway) will require lane closures, weather permitting, the morning of Saturday, Aug. 4. Between midnight and a.m., the repairs will take place on the outbound expressway just west of Illinois (First Avenue). minimum of one lane will remain open at all times while the repairs are made. Motorists should expect delays and allow extra time for trips through this area. Please obey the speed limit, observe closure signs and remain alert for workers. ) , ' ' www.dot.state.il.us. Updates on the impacts to traffic are available at www.travelmidwest.com. State of Illinois Pat Quinn, Governor Illinois Department of Transportation Ann L. Schneider, Secretary
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:03:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20130312095941_8212I290Closures.pdf - checksum='2523146044' byte count= '73308'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 08 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 02 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation announced that pavement milling and patching repairs to outbound Interstate 290 (Eisenhower Expressway) will require lane closures, weather permitting, the morning of Saturday, Aug. 4.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D1/8%202%2012%20I290%20Closures.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Transportation
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012