Vermont Street Resurfacing in Blue Island, Chicago
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Vermont Street Resurfacing in Blue Island, Chicago (2012)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation announced that a pavement patching and resurfacing project on Vermont Street from Western Avenue in Blue Island to 127th Street in Chicago will begin, weather permitting, Wednesday, Aug. 8.
Dept. of Transportation
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 06 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 06 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:03:15 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20130312095940_8612BlueIslandVermont.pdf - checksum='2636305726' byte count= '63414'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D1/8%206%2012%20Blue%20Island%20Vermont.pdf