IL Route 176 (Maple St.) at Canadian National Railroad closure in the Village of Mundelein
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL Route 176 (Maple St.) at Canadian National Railroad closure in the Village of Mundelein (2012)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
IL Route 176 (Maple St.) will be fully closed at the Canadian National Railroad in the Village of Mundelein, Lake County. Beginning on Friday, August 17, 2012 at 8:00 AM through Friday, August 24, 2012 at 6:00 PM for the repairs of the subject grade crossing. The posted detour route for eastbound traffic on IL Route 176 (Maple St.) is to proceed southbound on US Route 45 and eastbound on Hawley Street back to IL Route 176 (Maple St.). The posted detour route for westbound traffic on IL Route 176 (Maple St.) is to proceed south-west bound on Hawley Street and northbound on US Route 45 back to IL Route 176 (Maple St.).
Dept. of Transportation
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:01:47 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20130312095940_PressRelease-IL176wofUS45-Mundelein-LakeCounty.pdf - checksum='2072751597' byte count= '50472'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D1/Press%20Release%20-%20IL%20176%20w%20of%20US%2045%20-%20Mundelein%20-%20Lake%20County.pdf