Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois 171 Resurfacing in Summit, Lyons
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: August 10, 2012 Guy Tridgell 312.814.4693 Josh Kauffman 217.558.0517 Illinois Resurfacing in Summit, Lyons SUMMIT The Illinois Department of Transportation announced that pavement patching and resurfacing project on Illinois (First Avenue) from Archer Road to 44th Place through Summit and Lyons is scheduled to begin, weather permitting, on Monday, Aug. 20. The project will require daytime lane closures and potentially overnight lane closures. The Illinois ramps connecting to 47th Street and Joliet Road also could be closed at times. Motorists should anticipate delays and allow extra time for trips through this area. Please obey the speed limit, observe closure signs and remain alert for workers. The improvements consist of resurfacing the roadway and making drainage improvements to one mile of Illinois 171. The tentative completion date is Oct. 31. Central Blacktop Co, Inc., of LaGrange, is the prime contractor on the $2.4 million project. ) , ' ' www.
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:01:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20130312095939_81012IL171Resurfacing.pdf - checksum='2311084373' byte count= '64030'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 08 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 10 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation announced that a pavement patching and resurfacing project on Illinois 171 (First Avenue) from Archer Road to 44th Place through Summit and Lyons is scheduled to begin, weather permitting, on Monday, Aug. 20.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D1/8%2010%2012%20IL171%20Resurfacing.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Transportation
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012