Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Agriculture Areas 2012 Annual Report
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
801 E. Sangamon Avre
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 14:31:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20130221185614_AgArea2012.pdf - checksum='827051257' byte count= '204228'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-557-0993
- contactName: Terry Savko
- contactNetworkAddress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contactOrganization: Bureau of Land and Water Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-4458
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794
- dateCreated: 02 20 2013
- dateLastModified: 02 21 2013
- description: The Agricultural Areas (Ag Areas) Summary lists the counties with local county board approved ag areas. This chart itemizes the total number of ag areas in participating counties, along with their respective acres, and summarizes the total number of acres in approved ag areas throughout the state.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.agr.state.il.us/Environment/LandWater/AgArea2012.pdf
- timePeriodTextual: July 1, 2011-June 30, 2012