Emerald Ash Borer Beetle Found in Two Additional Northern Illinois Counties
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Emerald Ash Borer Beetle Found in Two Additional Northern Illinois Counties (2012, September 26) [1046**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Emerald Ash Borer Beetle Found in Two Additional Northern Illinois Counties (092612AGRICEABHenryandLeecounties.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
A destructive pest that feasts on ash trees has been discovered for the first time in two northern Illinois counties. The Illinois Department of Agriculture (IDOA) today confirmed infestations of the emerald ash borer (EAB) in Lee and Henry counties.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 26 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 26 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:32:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 092612AGRICEABHenryandLeecounties.doc - checksum='2505591864' byte count= '94208'