Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Multi-State, Public-Private Information Sharing Initiative Selected for Harvard Bright Ideas Recognition [1042**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Multi-State, Public-Private Information Sharing Initiative Selected for Harvard Bright Ideas Recognition (092512IEMABrightIdeas.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:20:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 092512IEMABrightIdeas.doc - checksum='2106805207' byte count= '121856'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 09 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 25 2012
- description: An initiative to streamline information sharing between the public and private sectors during a multi-state disaster has earned national recognition from the Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012