IDOT Statement on High-Speed Rail Milestone
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Statement on High-Speed Rail Milestone (2012, September 26)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Statement on High-Speed Rail Milestone (2612IDOTstatementonHSRmilestone.doc)
- Multi-state partnership announces intent to award contract for next generation of American trains (092612IDOTRailProcurementIntenttoAward.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
September 26, 2012. Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider issued the following statement regarding Illinois railcar manufacturer Nippon-Sharyo / Sumitomo, the intended awardee on a $352 million, multi-state procurement for construction of new passenger railcars.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 26 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 26 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:24:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 092612IDOTRailProcurementIntenttoAward.doc - checksum='682378337' byte count= '1613312'
- 2612IDOTstatementonHSRmilestone.doc - checksum='2831912213' byte count= '162'