Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs honors Hinsdale man as Veteran of the Month for October [1035**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs honors Hinsdale man as Veteran of the Month for October (092412IDVAAnayaVOTMpr.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:23:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 092412IDVAAnayaVOTMpr.doc - checksum='116927897' byte count= '215040'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 09 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 24 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) has honored Michael Anaya Sr., a Hinsdale resident and veteran of both the US Air Force and US Navy, as its October 2012 Veteran of the Month.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012