IDOT Kicks Off 2012 Rain Barrel Design Competition
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Kicks Off 2012 Rain Barrel Design Competition (2012, September 24) [1034**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Kicks Off 2012 Rain Barrel Design Competition (092412IDOTrainbarrelcompetitionrls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) today launched its 2012 Rain Barrel Design Competition to educate students on storm water management and to highlight the positive impact of green initiatives. The competition, now in its third year, offers eligible students the chance to win a rain barrel based on creative artwork submitted through participating schools across the state.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:35:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 092412IDOTrainbarrelcompetitionrls.doc - checksum='3391992230' byte count= '140800'