Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Kicks Off 2012 Rain Barrel Design Competition [1034**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Kicks Off 2012 Rain Barrel Design Competition (092412IDOTrainbarrelcompetitionrls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:35:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 092412IDOTrainbarrelcompetitionrls.doc - checksum='3391992230' byte count= '140800'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 09 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 24 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) today launched its 2012 Rain Barrel Design Competition to educate students on storm water management and to highlight the positive impact of green initiatives. The competition, now in its third year, offers eligible students the chance to win a rain barrel based on creative artwork submitted through participating schools across the state.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012