Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Announces Public Meetings to Help Plan Future Road Programs, Present Updates to Long-Range State Transportation Plan [1036**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Announces Public Meetings to Help Plan Future Road Programs, Present Updates to Long-Range State Transportation Plan (092412IDOTMYPCHIrls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:34:54 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 092412IDOTMYPCHIrls.doc - checksum='727076082' byte count= '164352'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 09 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 24 2012
- description: Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider today announced that the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will seek early input into the development of its upcoming Multi-Modal Transportation Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2014-2019. Informational and feedback sessions will be held in communities throughout the state.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012