IDOT, DCEO Encourage Public Use of National Historic Routes During Annual Scenic Byway Week
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, DCEO Encourage Public Use of National Historic Routes During Annual Scenic Byway Week (2012, September 20) [1027**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, DCEO Encourage Public Use of National Historic Routes During Annual Scenic Byway Week (092012IDOT-DCEOScenicBywaysRELEASE.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), Office of Tourism (IOT) today announced that the 2012 Illinois Scenic Byway Week will take place October 6-13. Byways Week encourages public use of the states seven historic routes. In recognition of Illinois Byways Week, IOT launched a new interactive website feature to help travelers plan their trips. The seven scenic byways of Illinois are nationally recognized and are full of natural beauty and nostalgia.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 20 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 20 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:23:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 092012IDOT-DCEOScenicBywaysRELEASE.doc - checksum='554938953' byte count= '168448'