IDOT, Secretary of State Jesse White and AAA Launch National Child Passenger Safety Week in Illinois
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, Secretary of State Jesse White and AAA Launch National Child Passenger Safety Week in Illinois (2012, September 18) [1018**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, Secretary of State Jesse White and AAA Launch National Child Passenger Safety Week in Illinois (091812IDOTCPSrls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois Secretary of State Jesse Whites Office and AAA joined efforts today to launch the 2012 National Child Passenger Safety Week in Illinois. The annual campaign brings attention to the importance of properly securing all children in appropriate car seats, booster seats or standard seat belts. The week concludes with National Seat Check Saturday on Sept. 22, when certified child passenger safety technicians will provide free advice and hands-on child safety seat inspections at 80 events across Illinois. This years campaign, titled Cookies, Cuddles and Car Seats, is aimed to create awareness of the role grandparents play regarding the overall well-being of their grandchildren when traveling.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 18 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 18 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:49:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091812IDOTCPSrls.doc - checksum='1253340883' byte count= '163328'