Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [12-0469]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (12-0469.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] September 20, 2012 Iron Energy LLC 12-0469 Application for Certificate of Service Authority under Section SERVED ELECTRONICALLY 19-110 of the Public Utilities Act. Chad Gallun Chief Operating Officer Iron Energy LLC Bee Caves Rd., Ste. Austin, TX firstname.lastname@example.org NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on September 19, 2012, GRANTED the Motion to Withdraw filed by Iron Energy LLC on August 24, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Von Qualen cc: Phil Hardas, ALJ's Assistant, Illinois Commerce Commission, E. Capitol Ave., Springfield, IL 62701, email@example.com Joan S. Howard, ALJ's Assistant, Illinois Commerce Commission, E. Capitol Ave., Springfield, IL 62701, firstname.lastname@example.org
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:42:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0469.pdf - checksum='3255063747' byte count= '115989'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 09 20 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 20 2012
- description: Iron Energy LLC: Application for Certificate of Service Authority under Section 19-110 of the Public Utlities Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission