Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Comission Action [11-0587]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (11-0587.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] September 20, 2012 Jay Lazar vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 11-0587 Complaint as to billing/charges in Des Plaines, Illinois. Jay Lazar Thomas S. O'Neill 1415 Redexer Rd. Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Des Plaines, IL Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein Zoe Biel Atty. for Commonwealth Edison Company Atty. for Complainant, Jay Lazar Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Klise & Biel Province Circle 1478 W. Webster Ave. Mundelein, IL Chicago, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on September 19, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Commonwealth Edison Company and Jay Lazar on September 4, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Haynes
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 21:10:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0587.pdf - checksum='3510093293' byte count= '115815'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 09 20 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 20 2012
- description: Jay Lazar -vs- Commonwealth Edison Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Des Plaines, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission