Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Director on Aging Speaks at the 40th Anniversary Celebration for East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging [1021**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Director on Aging Speaks at the 40th Anniversary Celebration for East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging (091812AGINGADVISORY-AAAAnniversaryLuncheon.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:25:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091812AGINGADVISORY-AAAAnniversaryLuncheon.doc - checksum='1759982522' byte count= '615936'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 09 18 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 18 2012
- description: Illinois Department on Aging Director John K. Holton, Ph.D., will give welcome remarks on Wednesday, September 19, 2012, at the 40th Anniversary Celebration Luncheon for the East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging. The event will be held at the Alumni Center on the campus of Illinois State University, in Normal. Director Holton will speak at the start of the luncheon program which begins at 1:00 p.m.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 18
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012