Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, Secretary of State and AAA to Join Efforts in Support of National Child Passenger Safety Week [1017**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, Secretary of State and AAA to Join Efforts in Support of National Child Passenger Safety Week (091712IDOTCPSSPIadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:16:33 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091712IDOTCPSSPIadvisory.doc - checksum='4012305151' byte count= '100352'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 09 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 17 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois Secretary of State Jesse Whites Office and AAA will team up to boost awareness of the importance of child passenger safety and the special role grandparents play in securing their grandchildren in proper seat restraints while traveling on Illinois roadways. New research will also be unveiled to detail significance and impact of involvement regarding grandparents.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 17
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012