Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Department of Insurance Announces $600,000 Settlement with Allianz Life Insurance [1014**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Department of Insurance Announces $600,000 Settlement with Allianz Life Insurance (091412INSAllianzLifeSettlement.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:14:43 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091412INSAllianzLifeSettlement.doc - checksum='3449732697' byte count= '136704'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 09 14 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 14 2012
- description: Illinois Department of Insurance Director Andrew Boron today announced Illinois received $602,483.06 as part of a multi-state settlement with Allianz Life Insurance Company (Allianz.) This multi-state settlement pertains to fixed annuities issued from 2001 through 2008. Under the settlement, Allianz agreed to pay a monetary penalty of $10 million in penalties to 43 states that participated in the examination.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012