Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Central Illinois Homeowners at Risk of Foreclosure to Receive Free State Assistance [1016**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Central Illinois Homeowners at Risk of Foreclosure to Receive Free State Assistance (091412IDFPR-IHDAChampaignMRPMediaAdvisoryFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:13:43 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091412IDFPR-IHDAChampaignMRPMediaAdvisoryFINAL.doc - checksum='4086885742' byte count= '146944'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-0800
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62786
- dateCreated: 09 14 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 14 2012
- description: Officials from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), the Illinois Housing Development Authority (IHDA), and local elected officials will be available to discuss the latest developments regarding the housing crisis, its impact on central Illinois, and how the Illinois Foreclosure Prevention Networkincluding tomorrows Mortgage Relief Project outreach eventwill be helping west suburban homeowners.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012