State Energy Office Announces Recycling and Food Composting Grants Now Available
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Energy Office Announces Recycling and Food Composting Grants Now Available (2012, September 14) [1013**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Energy Office Announces Recycling and Food Composting Grants Now Available (091412DCEORecycling-FoodCompostingRFARELEASE.docx)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The State Energy Office at the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) is pleased to announce two grant opportunities to assist local governments, for-profit, and not-for-profit businesses and organizations with their recycling/composting efforts. Entities with traditional recycling (fiber, plastic, metal, and glass) projects may apply for funding through the Illinois Recycling Grants Program. Projects involving the composting of food scraps may be eligible for funding through the Food Scrap Composting Grants Program.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
500 E Monroe
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 14 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 14 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:11:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091412DCEORecycling-FoodCompostingRFARELEASE.docx - checksum='2251859358' byte count= '120915'