State Recognizes September as Healthy Aging Month; Urges Seniors to Get Flu Shots
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Recognizes September as Healthy Aging Month; Urges Seniors to Get Flu Shots (2012, September 14) [1015**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Recognizes September as Healthy Aging Month; Urges Seniors to Get Flu Shots (091412AGINGHealthAgingMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Department on Aging Director John K. Holton, Ph.D., today reminded that September is Healthy Aging Month, an annual health observance that focuses attention on the positive aspects of growing older. The observance proves a good time for older adults to assess how they are doing and take preventive measures regarding their health.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 14 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 14 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:10:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091412AGINGHealthAgingMonth.doc - checksum='2723110044' byte count= '617472'