First Central Illinois Human West Nile Virus Cases
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First Central Illinois Human West Nile Virus Cases (2012, September 13) [1009**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- First Central Illinois Human West Nile Virus Cases (091312IDPHFirstCENTRALILhumancase.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is reporting the first human West Nile virus cases in central Illinois for 2012. Both cases are from Peoria County; a woman in her 30s and a man in his 50s.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 13 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 13 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:08:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091312IDPHFirstCENTRALILhumancase.doc - checksum='1383923667' byte count= '198144'