Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First Central Illinois Human West Nile Virus Cases [1009**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- First Central Illinois Human West Nile Virus Cases (091312IDPHFirstCENTRALILhumancase.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:08:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091312IDPHFirstCENTRALILhumancase.doc - checksum='1383923667' byte count= '198144'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 09 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 13 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is reporting the first human West Nile virus cases in central Illinois for 2012. Both cases are from Peoria County; a woman in her 30s and a man in his 50s.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012