Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Establishment Recalls Uninspected Tamales [1012**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Establishment Recalls Uninspected Tamales (091312AGRICrecallMecaFoods.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:36:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091312AGRICrecallMecaFoods.doc - checksum='3490489567' byte count= '117760'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 09 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 13 2012
- description: A Chicago food company has voluntarily recalled 2,970 pounds of tamales. Meca Foods, the manufacturer of La Tia Tamales, issued the recall because the product was produced in a facility that is not state inspected.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012