Illinois Establishment Recalls Uninspected Tamales
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Establishment Recalls Uninspected Tamales (2012, September 13) [1012**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Establishment Recalls Uninspected Tamales (091312AGRICrecallMecaFoods.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
A Chicago food company has voluntarily recalled 2,970 pounds of tamales. Meca Foods, the manufacturer of La Tia Tamales, issued the recall because the product was produced in a facility that is not state inspected.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 13 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 13 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:36:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091312AGRICrecallMecaFoods.doc - checksum='3490489567' byte count= '117760'