Its Time to Get Your Flu Shot
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Its Time to Get Your Flu Shot (2012, September 12) [1002*12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Its Time to Get Your Flu Shot (091212IDPHFluSeason.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Influenza vaccine is starting to arrive at local health departments, pharmacies and health care clinics around the state. The Illinois Department of Public Health, along with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), is recommending everyone 6 months and older get a flu shot as soon as it is available.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 12 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 12 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:04:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091212IDPHFluSeason.doc - checksum='968576106' byte count= '200704'