Breathe Easy Save Easy Sweepstakes August Winner Selected, New September Prize Announced
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Breathe Easy Save Easy Sweepstakes August Winner Selected, New September Prize Announced (2012, September 12) [1005**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Breathe Easy Save Easy Sweepstakes August Winner Selected, New September Prize Announced (091212EPABESE-August-PR-FINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Partners for Clean Air (Illinois PFCA) is pleased to announce the first monthly winner in the Breathe Easy Save Easy Sweepstakes. Theresa Wimberley, of Elgin, was selected as the first monthly prize winner. Ms. Wimberley will receive two box seat tickets to a Chicago White Sox game along with an $80 RTA FareCheck, good for the purchase of CTA, Metra and Pace passes, as well as an Advanced Energy Saver Kit for energy savings up to $1,200. The August prize package was donated in part by E.W. Inman and other Illinois PFCA Corporate Sponsors.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 12 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 12 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:02:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091212EPABESE-August-PR-FINAL.doc - checksum='2052153987' byte count= '1250816'