Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs to Host a Veteran Small Business Summit in Peoria Area [1000**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs to Host a Veteran Small Business Summit in Peoria Area (091112IDVARELEASEBartonvilleMV2EProcureEventFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:59:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091112IDVARELEASEBartonvilleMV2EProcureEventFINAL.doc - checksum='148212935' byte count= '211968'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 09 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 11 2012
- description: If you are an Illinois Veteran who owns your own business or possesses the skills and determination to start one, then the Mission: Veterans 2 Entrepreneurs event in Bartonville, Ill. is for you.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012