Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor Quinn and Serve Illinois Commission Announce $8.4 Million FederalGrant for AmeriCorps Programs [1001**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor Quinn and Serve Illinois Commission Announce $8.4 Million FederalGrant for AmeriCorps Programs (091112DHSAmeriCorps.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
222 South College, Floor 1
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:54:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091112DHSAmeriCorps.doc - checksum='1866510097' byte count= '173568'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Human Rights
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-5100
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62704
- dateCreated: 09 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 11 2012
- description: Governor Quinn and his Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service today announced that the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has awarded $8.4 million to enable 1,200 volunteers in 29 AmeriCorps programs to better serve Illinois communities. The announcement comes on the National Day of Service and Remembrance when the victims and heroes of 9/11 are honored.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012