Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Protect Your Groundwater Day is September 11 [996**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Protect Your Groundwater Day is September 11 (091012EPAGroundwaterMonthSept2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:52:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091012EPAGroundwaterMonthSept2012.doc - checksum='954443108' byte count= '114176'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 09 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 10 2012
- description: Springfield The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency encourages the public to protect public health and the health of the environment by protecting groundwater beginning on Protect Your Groundwater Day, September 11.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012