Kane County Tentative Multiplier Announced
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Kane County Tentative Multiplier Announced (2012, September 10) [995**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Kane County Tentative Multiplier Announced (091012REVKane.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Kane County has been issued a tentative property assessment equalization factor of 1.0000, according to Brian Hamer, Director of the Illinois Department of Revenue.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Revenue
101 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:29:06 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 091012REVKane.doc - checksum='2015264923' byte count= '50176'