Gov. Quinns Mortgage Relief Project to visit Champaign on September 15th to help homeowners prevent foreclosure
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Gov. Quinns Mortgage Relief Project to visit Champaign on September 15th to help homeowners prevent foreclosure (2012, September 6) [986**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Gov. Quinns Mortgage Relief Project to visit Champaign on September 15th to help homeowners prevent foreclosure (090612IDFPR-IHDAAdvanceChampaignMRPFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Governor Quinns Mortgage Relief Projecta key component of the new Illinois Foreclosure Prevention Network (IFPN) will hold an event at Parkland College on Saturday, September 15th, to help struggling east central Illinois homeowners take advantage of programs that can help them save their homes from foreclosure.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
320 W. Washington
Springfield, IL 62786
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 06 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 06 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:56:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 090612IDFPR-IHDAAdvanceChampaignMRPFINAL.doc - checksum='1560898911' byte count= '149504'