IDNR Reports Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Outbreak in at Least 51 Illinois Counties
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Reports Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Outbreak in at Least 51 Illinois Counties (2012, September 6) [985**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Reports Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Outbreak in at Least 51 Illinois Counties (090612DNREHDoutbreak.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
An ongoing outbreak of Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in white-tailed deer in Illinois has resulted in reports from concerned citizens of more than 700 deer mortalities in 51 counties through August, according to data compiled by the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR).
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 06 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 06 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:55:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 090612DNREHDoutbreak.doc - checksum='1260366958' byte count= '138240'