Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Reports Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Outbreak in at Least 51 Illinois Counties [985**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Reports Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Outbreak in at Least 51 Illinois Counties (090612DNREHDoutbreak.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:55:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 090612DNREHDoutbreak.doc - checksum='1260366958' byte count= '138240'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 09 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 06 2012
- description: An ongoing outbreak of Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in white-tailed deer in Illinois has resulted in reports from concerned citizens of more than 700 deer mortalities in 51 counties through August, according to data compiled by the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR).
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 6
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012