Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Public Meetings Scheduled for Chicago-Detroit/Pontiac Passenger Rail Corridor Program [983**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Public Meetings Scheduled for Chicago-Detroit/Pontiac Passenger Rail Corridor Program (090512IDOTCHI-DETPublicMeetings.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:53:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 090512IDOTCHI-DETPublicMeetings.doc - checksum='3260754529' byte count= '154112'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 09 05 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 05 2012
- description: The departments of transportation for Michigan, Indiana and Illinois, in association with the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), are announcing a series of public meetings for an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) that will be prepared for the Chicago-Detroit/Pontiac Passenger Rail Corridor Program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 5
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012