Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0282]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-0282.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] September 7, 2012 Randy Stearns vs- Northern Illinois Gas Company d/b/a Nicor Gas Company 12-0282 Complaint as to billing/charges in Oak Park, Illinois. Randy Stearns Robert R. Mudra E. Locust Northern Illinois Gas Company Bloomington, IL d/b/a Nicor Gas Company 1844 Ferry Rd. Naperville, IL Paul A. Padron Atty. for Respondent Chilton Yambert & Porter LLP 2000 S. Batavia Ave., 2nd Fl. Geneva, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on September 6, 2012, GRANTED the Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Northern Illinois Gas Company d/b/a Nicor Gas Company and Randy Stearns on August 14, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Kimbrel
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:45:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0282.pdf - checksum='2017243260' byte count= '116059'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 09 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 07 2012
- description: Randy Stearns -vs- Northern Illinois Gas Company d/b/a Nicor Gas Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Oak Park, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission