Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0398]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-0398.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] September 7, 2012 Cem Karsan & Rohinee Beri vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 12-0398 Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois. Cem Karsan & Rohinee Beri Thomas S. O'Neill 1844 N. Hoyne Ave. Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Chicago, IL Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein Atty. for Commonwealth Edison Company Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Province Circle Mundelein, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on September 6, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Commonwealth Edison Company and Cem Karsan & Rohinee Beri on August 6, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Jorgenson
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:43:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0398.pdf - checksum='2094847648' byte count= '116136'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 09 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 07 2012
- description: Cem Karsan & Rohinee Beri -vs- Commonwealth Edison Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission