Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [11-0658]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (11-0658.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] September 7, 2012 Martin Whittaker vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 11-0658 Complaint as to billing and/or charges in Berwyn, Illinois. Martin Whittaker Thomas S. O'Neill 1018 N. Austin, Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Oak Park, IL Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein Atty. for Respondent Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Province Circle Mundelein, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on September 6, 2012, GRANTED & ' ' . Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Dolan
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:38:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0658.pdf - checksum='2688826906' byte count= '167077'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 09 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 07 2012
- description: Martin Whittaker -vs- Commonwealth Edison Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Berwyn, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission