Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Order (12-0510order.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:25:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0510order.doc - checksum='781632888' byte count= '36352'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 09 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 06 2012
- description: Illinois Commerce Commission On Its Own Motion -vs- Ameren Illinois Company d/b/a/ Ameren Illinois: Reconciliation of revenues collected under Rider EDR with the actual costs associated with energy efficiency and demand-response plans, and reconciliation of revenues collected under Rider GER with the actual costs associated with natural gas energy efficiency plans.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission