Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
. .LEGAL DESCRIPTION FOR BROKAW TO SOUTH BLOOMINGTON KV PRIMARY ROUTE Beginning at point on the Southerly line of the Petitioner's Brokaw Substation being part of Lot in the Resubdivision of Lot in the Resubdivision of Lot in Illinois Power Company Subdivision being in the Northeast Quarter of Section 18, Township North, Range East of the Third Principal Meridian, McLean County, Illinois, said point also being on the Northerly right-of-way line of Norfolk Southern Railroad Company; thence South across portion of the Northeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of said Section to point near the Westerly easement line of Commonwealth Edison Company transmission line; thence Southwesterly and generally parallel to said Westerly easement line of said Commonwealth Edison Company transmission line to point south of the North line of Section 19, Township North, Range East of the Third Principal Meridian, McLean County, Illinois; thence Westerly and generally parallel to the North line of Secti
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:53:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0154.pdf - checksum='120683677' byte count= '1136698'
- 12-0154order.doc - checksum='4249592594' byte count= '132608'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 09 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 06 2012
- description: Ameren Illinois Company d/b/a/ Ameren Illinois: Petition for a certificate of public convience and necessity pursuant to section 8-406.1 of the Illinois Public Utilities Act, and an order pursuant to Section 8-503, to construct operate and maintain a new 345,000 volt electric line in Bloomington, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission