Response to Japanese Nuclear Disaster, Harrisburg Tornado Among Topics at Annual IEMA Conference
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Response to Japanese Nuclear Disaster, Harrisburg Tornado Among Topics at Annual IEMA Conference (2012, September 4) [979**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Response to Japanese Nuclear Disaster, Harrisburg Tornado Among Topics at Annual IEMA Conference (090412IEMAConferencemediaadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Lessons learned from response to the Japanese nuclear disaster and the challenges of managing thousands of spontaneous volunteers following the tornado in Harrisburg are just two of the many topics to be discussed during the 16th annual Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) Conference in Springfield. More than 1,200 emergency responders from across Illinois are expected to participate in the conference, which includes more than a dozen breakout sessions and several general session presentations.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 04 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 04 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:06:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 090412IEMAConferencemediaadvisory.doc - checksum='2339330449' byte count= '117248'