Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Public Health Department Urges Public to Be Informed, Get Ready for Emergencies During National Preparedness Month [980**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Public Health Department Urges Public to Be Informed, Get Ready for Emergencies During National Preparedness Month (090412IDPHSeptember2012NationalPreparednessMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:16:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 090412IDPHSeptember2012NationalPreparednessMonth.doc - checksum='810219829' byte count= '194560'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 09 04 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 04 2012
- description: September is National Preparedness Month and Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck is reminding all Illinoisans to use this month to make a plan and prepare for natural disasters and emergencies.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 4
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012