Another $46 Million in Benefit Fraud Identified
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Another $46 Million in Benefit Fraud Identified (2012, September 4) [978**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Another $46 Million in Benefit Fraud Identified (090412IDESFINAL_top_second_phase.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
More than 12,000 individuals who wrongfully collected nearly $46 million in unemployment insurance benefits while gainfully employed have been notified that if they do not agree to a repayment plan their federal and state taxes will be garnished and they will not be eligible for future benefits, the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) announced today.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 04 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 04 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:13:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 090412IDESFINAL_top_second_phase.doc - checksum='2098655023' byte count= '287744'