Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Another $46 Million in Benefit Fraud Identified [978**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Another $46 Million in Benefit Fraud Identified (090412IDESFINAL_top_second_phase.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:13:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 090412IDESFINAL_top_second_phase.doc - checksum='2098655023' byte count= '287744'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 09 04 2012
- dateLastModified: 09 04 2012
- description: More than 12,000 individuals who wrongfully collected nearly $46 million in unemployment insurance benefits while gainfully employed have been notified that if they do not agree to a repayment plan their federal and state taxes will be garnished and they will not be eligible for future benefits, the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) announced today.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September 4
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012