Illinois Department of Natural Resources Newsbits for September 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Natural Resources Newsbits for September 2012 (2012, September 4) [981**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources Newsbits for September 2012 (090412DNRSeptembernewsbits.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Waterfowl Baiting Alert: Due to summer-long drought conditions in Illinois, some farmers have been mowing or tilling their unharvested crop fields. The IDNR reminds hunters that the manipulation, including mowing or tilling, of unharvested crop fields is not a normal agricultural practice for waterfowl hunting purposes. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service reports federal baiting laws still apply, even during times of drought. It is a violation of the baiting laws under the federal Migratory Bird Treaty Act if scattered grain is not totally removed 10 days prior to hunting.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 04 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 04 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:12:47 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 090412DNRSeptembernewsbits.doc - checksum='2047856179' byte count= '51712'