Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Jesse White Holds Child Passenger Safety Seat Check Event at Kelvyn Park High School [970**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Jesse White Holds Child Passenger Safety Seat Check Event at Kelvyn Park High School (083112SOSsat-kelvynparksafeseat12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
Howlett Building, Room 196
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:00:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 083112SOSsat-kelvynparksafeseat12.doc - checksum='3334907428' byte count= '272896'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4783
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 08 31 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 31 2012
- description: Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White joined 31st Ward Alderman Ray Suarez for a child passenger safety seat check event and booster seat giveaway at Kelvyn Park High School. The event was aimed at encouraging parents and caregivers to make sure children are properly secured in appropriate child safety seats.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 31
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012