Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Encourages People to Prepare for Disasters During National Preparedness Month [973**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Encourages People to Prepare for Disasters During National Preparedness Month (083112IEMANationalPreparednessMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:59:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 083112IEMANationalPreparednessMonth.doc - checksum='3343907248' byte count= '121344'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 08 31 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 31 2012
- description: With weather forecasters predicting the potential for heavy rainfall this weekend as remnants of Hurricane Isaac move through Illinois, the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) today reminded people of the importance of personal preparedness.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 31
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012