Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Drought Prompts IDOT to Permit Hay Loads on Interstates [975**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Drought Prompts IDOT to Permit Hay Loads on Interstates (083112IDOTpermitshayloads.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:56:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 083112IDOTpermitshayloads.doc - checksum='251709678' byte count= '164352'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 08 31 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 31 2012
- description: Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider today announced a new policy which allows farmers and other agriculture industry workers to transport hay loads of up to 12 feet in width on all state routes, including interstates. The 2012 summer drought adversely affected the production of hay due to pasture conditions, and this action will significantly improve efficiency in the processing and transportation of hay throughout Illinois. Previously, farmers were permitted to transport hay loads up to 12 feet in width on state roadways, but did not include the use of interstates.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 31
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012