Illinois EPA Refers West Shore Pipeline to Attorney General for Enforcement
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Refers West Shore Pipeline to Attorney General for Enforcement (2012, August 31) [971**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Refers West Shore Pipeline to Attorney General for Enforcement (083112EPAWestShorePipelinereferraltoAG-August2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Interim Director John Kim has asked the Illinois Attorney Generals office to proceed with an enforcement action against West Shore Pipeline Company and Buckeye Pipe Line Co, for the release of jet fuel, also known as aviation kerosene, along a section of the company's pipeline system near Palos Park. The fuel ultimately went into the Calumet-Saganashkee (Cal-Sag) Canal.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 31 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 31 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:54:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 083112EPAWestShorePipelinereferraltoAG-August2012.doc - checksum='2552360445' byte count= '107008'